Friday, May 15, 2015

Day 9

Today has been a mixed day. I have had my tough moments as well as my "I feel like a million bucks" moments. Its a process. I keep getting angry and I have to stop and remind myself that this was a major surgery and it will take a while for my body to heal. I am staying on narcotic pain pills throughout this coming weekend. I was nervous that I was staying on them too long but I called my nurse today and she said that is perfectly normal to still be taking them. I got up, blow dried my hair, put make up on and went to lunch and the grocery store. I over did it a little but it was great being out. I went to Panera Bread for lunch and after explaining my situation to the cashier she was nice enough to pure my broccoli and cheddar soup for me. By the time I got to the grocery store I was worn out and ready for a nap. On a very happy note I am starting to see a difference. My profile looks amazing and my face looks very different. I even have people comment on the difference. I am so ecstatic with the results and I cannot wait for my jaw to heal and these stupid braces to be off once and for all!

Here are some pictures of my face and my profile. I still cannot smile very much.

1 comment:

  1. I see your beautiful dimple. I think you look great and are beautiful. I love you Meggles!

    ReplyDelete