Friday, May 1, 2015

5 Days Away

Hey Readers! I went to see my surgeon this week. They have decided to do a double jaw surgery. I am a little nervous because they will not be wiring or rubber banding my jaw after surgery. So it will be up to me to not try to open my jaw. The pressure. I went to see him on Wednesday and then immediately went to get my blood work done. Let me start by saying I have always been really good with needles and blood, but for some reason I passed out. Which was embarrassing but the nursing staff was incredible. I am having a hard time focusing on my surgery next week as my best friend passed away Wednesday morning. She had a heart transplant 8 1/2 years ago and starting in December she went into rejection. She got better but then her kidneys started going down hill. Its very difficult to lose someone I love so much but I know she is in a better place. Well I will not post again until the night before!

No comments:

Post a Comment